Thursday, February 26, 2009

From where?

I was just reminded that I wanted to post this. Joi was watching an interview of Alan Keyes, and he said the exact same thing I've been thinking.

On my drive home from work the other day, I heard discussion about the federal government taking over Citibank for a period of time, and that the government was going to back the banks.

The only thing I could think was

Who's going to back the government!!!
It's not like there's any money there. What do you think that multi-trillion dollar debt is? I'll tell you what it is... It's leadership. Our leaders have taught us that we can spend more money than we have. That's why we are where we are... debt... encouraged by the federal government... like the energizer bunny... it keeps going... and going... and going... and going...

No comments: